Saturday, May 19, 2012

Excitement Is Still In The Air

  Over the past couple weeks, I have been settling in pretty well with my new home. But when I came for the very first time, I was too excited to see my family. I haven't seen my male master in soooo long!!!!!!!!!! I jumped up and down on each of them barking and smiling(Of course they couldn't see it because they were to busy petting me). I walked in every room, smelling everything I could see. Wait, how do I get back to the kitchen??!! They have been taking me on a lot more walks for me and them to explore. It's been pretty rainy here. Back in my old place, it didn't rain as much as it did here. But I guess it doesn't matter. I will post more often since I have a lot of things to tell you!


            P.S. I am sorry I didnt post any pictures. I will next time though! Im having too much fun in this new place!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment