Friday, April 27, 2012

:(

In two days, it will have been a week that I have been away from my precious masters. Of course I've been away from them longer, like when they go to Palm Springs every year, but this time, I have a feeling that although we won't be away from each other for too long, a chapter has ended.

I know... I have very deep reflections for a puggle, but I am hyper-sensitive to change, and so I've been well, blue, but not literally! (I wouldn't change by soft brown coat for anything!) So, I've been at Paws in Paradise, living the good life, or well, as good as a good life can be without out my blessed food-givers!

Every day is the same, so I probably won't bother to post for a while. will these days actually change? I'm starting to doubt myself, and that is NOT a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment