Saturday, March 31, 2012

Confusion

Hello Friends,
Right now, life is a complete and utter confusion. First, my house fills up with huge cardboard boxes... apparently we're going to "move" whatever that means . Next, my masters leave on a trip so I go to a wonderful place called "Paws in Paradise".  I do love "Paws in Paradise", but I don't see why they just leave me there...
Well, then I get a new crate. It was so uncomfortable to sleep in a new crate at first, but then I started realizing how nice it was to have my own dark and  spacious "den". I tried to convince my masters that getting me a new crate was unnecessary, but they got it anyways, for the big move. I still do not understand why all these odd things are happening.
Most Sincerely,
The Dignified Barnabas

2 comments:

  1. How bad I feel for you, Barnabas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If our dear Mr. Paws could talk, I'm pretty sure he'd talk like this. Good job, Sadie!

    ReplyDelete