Sunday, January 15, 2012

Pictures of a Dog




Hullo. Just recently, I heard a a flash and then a most irritating bit of light appeared. I know why my masters torment me with this: they are trying to spread my image to the world. I know it could be considered thoughtful of them to try to share my beauty, but on days like this, when they capture my most embarrassing moments, I get annoyed.








Me cuddling w/ my new toy

Me singing

Look at all these delicious species that are just sitting there, waiting to be eaten!

Aren't I a darling when I sleep?


I DESPISE this picture. I'm sure that you would loathe it as much as I if you were DRAGGED onto a chair, and if half of your head was visually removed and if the remaining half was added to the other side of your head! 

No comments:

Post a Comment