Thursday, March 29, 2012

My Delightful Misery

For the past week, I spent it at a kennel called "Paws In Paradise." I'm the real player at that place. Some OK players are Sherman and Barley. But I'm the one who is the most independent,tough little puggle. At least that's the good part about this place. I really miss my really nice family. Everyone gives me treats. They call me fat so they don't feed me as much anymore. But I'm probably the skinniest dog in the universe. They give me the most treats when I I sing with my beautiful voice.The kennel workers there praise me. They walk me, they feed me and they play with me. But they don't give me treats. Thats what I do NOT like about that place. Imagine me as a doggy that has never gotten a treat before. I would NOT ever be happy again. Well that is what my week has been like. See you later!!!

1 comment:

  1. Well written E. Dog! You are writing your way up to fame! The Great Bananabas' blog will flourish under your care!

    ReplyDelete