Wednesday, June 13, 2012

My Favorite Time of Day

Everyday, my masters, Mia and Sadie wake up real early and scratch my belly.

I like this.

Then, later, it's breakfast time, and I go under the kitchen table for crumbs.

I like this time too.

Then, later, every one sits around a big, big table which they don't eat on. They put paper and stuff on the table. We are all together.

I like this time.

A little while later, my masters go to different floors and do things. I wait and wait, because soon is my favorite time of day.


Finally, I sit on my favorite cushion and everyone gathers in the room with my cushion. They bark in thier weird tongue while reading a.... bok? I think I ate one once.

They eat their snacks, give me some, and pet me.


This is my favorite time of day.

I like it more that any other time of day.

Even meals,

and massage times,

and every other time.


Good bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment