Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Travel

I always have been the handsome type.
That is one thing I do not like: being locked in the porch at Grandma and Grandpa's because the little kids don't seem to like me!
I am very protective of my masters.

Well I don't usually bark, that must have been a very special circumstance...

Me in paradise (before I moved)
Travel is so scary! Just yesterday I was stuffed in my crate for 9 hours, loaded roughly into the bottom of a plane, and then stuck right there, in my crate, away from Auntie Em, surrounded by other dogs who were incredibly rude and undignified!! Outrageous! All this after already being away from my masters for 2 weeks? Unbearable. You should have seen the look of joy on my face when my Daddy came to pick me up from the dirty warehouse I was waiting in! I was more happy than I have ever been in my whole entire life. But now I am at my new home, in some alien place. I am starting to get used to the the hard wooden floor - in my old house I had a rug that I would rest my tired rear on - the odd weather - it is always raining - and the much appreciated walks - I tend to get around 3 walks a day, now that there is this park across the street! I am very pleased with myself for undergoing all this change. I am also proud to be able to call myself an adventurer!

2 comments:

  1. I will follow your blog,if you follow mine. My blog is called runnergirl813.blogspot.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok. I've been looking at you blog for a long time now, and I'd be glad to follow it!

    ReplyDelete