Wednesday, April 25, 2012

My Confusing Week

This week has been a super confusing week. There are boxes everywhere! And a couple hours after masters left for surprisingly long, Mr. Benton and Eleanor(also one of my masters) came in to walk me and feed me. However the next day,  Mrs. Benton came in alone. Yes, the one who doesnt pet me, touch me or even look at me in my beautiful brown eyes. She didnt even know how to open the cage or put my leash on! Even I know how to do that. She didnt even have a bag when we went for a walk.(oops?)


                   Then that same morning, at about 10:00, my Auntie Emily arrived. At first I didn't know where I was going. But I hoped there would be people there! Then when I noticed dogs, I immediately knew it was the wonderful  "Paws In Paradise." From the conversation I heard, I was going to stay there for a whole 2 weeks! I couldn't wait to see my friends! Wish me luck!






                 Sent From Paws In Paradise

No comments:

Post a Comment