Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Mystery of my Past

Have you ever heard the story of my bull knuckle? Well,if you did,I would think you would want to hear it again.Well it it all started out on a sunny day. Mother(who apparently does like me)had given me the most delicious bull knuckle ever! I played with it every day until.. My prized possession was gone!!!!!!!! I went all over to look for it. I still could not find it!!!! I needed some serious help. I barked and barked until Mia came through the door and came to me. I led her where I always chewed it and started digging to get her attention. She went inside to tell everyone(or at least I thought she was doing that) All the kids ran outside with magnifying glasses in their hands. They did that for about 2 more days until I, the Brave,kind and independent puggle gave up. But they didn't. One afternoon,while Mia was walking to the swings,she tripped on something.It was my bull knuckle!!!!!!!!!!!!!! At that time,our neighbors with dogs didn't have a fence.So their dogs could just run into our yard and scratch every toy I own. Turns out, they buried it. This story was also a Story of how our neighbors got a new fence!!!!!!! And it lived forever until Mother put it in the trash can. THE END(for now)

No comments:

Post a Comment