Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Back from Paws

Today I came back from paws and paradise. But actually it's not paradise anymore. It's gotten old after awhile.i miss my family. Besides, every dog left before I did. I just lay there,with nothing to do... But when I saw my family, I I literally jumped as high as I could.Well anyway,Right now I am sitting here,in my cage,with nothing to do while my wonderful family is eating dinner... I am pawwy sorry.i was thinking about eating those wonderful tacos that unfortunately, THEY are eating all of them. I bet there really full. It would be a miracle if they gave me 4 of those leftover tacos. Of course I would never get full of meat. But still, I wish they would. Anyway,I am going to spend the rest of the night thinking of how to grab the leftover tacos. Oh by the way, I got a new cage 2 weeks ago. It's like a mansion! It's so big I bet you would even think it was a mansion too!!!!!! You could put a 3 years worth of treats in there. I wish it had that many treats. But that would never happen either. So I need some time to think of those plans...

No comments:

Post a Comment