Thursday, April 5, 2012

Another Story

As You know, i have been writing a lot of stories from my wonderful past. I have already wrote about some of them, and here is another one.

                                                      "My Wonderful Birthday"
A few months ago, I had my birthday. My wonderful birthday. I loved it because Sadie and Eleanor found a recipe, my now favorite recipe, the "Icy Paws Recipe." Its a bunch of treats scrunched together with peanut butter on top. But I had a good and bad part. The good part was I at least HAD one, and the bad part was i only got 1 of them.

I also invited some of my dog friends over, Cocoa and Mable, but my mother thought it would be too crazy to have 3 dogs in the house. Since Mable and Cocoa have not met each other yet, they thought that they would not be used to each other. So they didn't come. But I got to be let out of my cage early in the morning, which i was thankful for.

The best part was, I got ALMOST all the attention every single minute of the day. Except when they were gone. But when they WERE gone, I got to stay out of my cage. I got to be free of darkness.

 While they were gone, I got to play with my favorite toy, Monkey Wonkey. Its a monkey with a banana in its hand. I love it!!! That kept me very entertained while my magnificent family was gone. I am going to spend the rest of my day "partying" with my family.

No comments:

Post a Comment